2012 WC drums

Its an even year. So I'm just gona assume that SCV will win since Rennick has won the past 3 even years and now he's had a season to get situated at Vanguard. I think it's about time the Bluecoats won a drum trophy too. But if neither of them win then it will probably be the usual BD or Cavies.. maybe Cadets. Usually aren't many big suprises or upsets in this activity.

And the even numbered year before Rennick started winning with Phantom, SCV took the drum title. It's time for it to happen

Actually i would love to see Ludwig get back into the game for marching percussion. They are coming back strong on their drum sets now. Even snagged Vinnie C as an endorser!

• Like 1

Nice to see SCV is staying with single spock drum.

• Like 1

Anyone remember the 1998 Crossmen drums that looked like bowling balls? Those were awesome.

• Like 1

Saw a picture on FB of Cadets drumline warming up. Basses and Snares both had covers on but the Tenors were exposed and the drums are all white. I dont know if those would be the real drums or not but it makes sense with a Christmas show.

I assume Scouts will stick with the drums they have had the last 2 years to keep with the 3 year theme.

The Cascades bought SCV's 2011 drums. They're hot.

• Like 1