Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
t-mac

Crown moving in 1/2 mile from my house this weekend

21 posts in this topic

I gotta say, the thought of hearing that hornline playing "Fanfare for the Common Man" while I'm cooking out on my back deck is pretty exciting. Having listened to the source material I'm really looking forward to seeing and hearing what they do with it. I'm not sure I've ever heard such a "drum corps ready" piece of music. If they can pull it off, Watch out!

2 people like this

I'm coming over. I'll bring the potato salad!

HH

1 person likes this

I gotta say, the thought of hearing that hornline playing "Fanfare for the Common Man" while I'm cooking out on my back deck is pretty exciting. Having listened to the source material I'm really looking forward to seeing and hearing what they do with it. I'm not sure I've ever heard such a "drum corps ready" piece of music. If they can pull it off, Watch out!

I'm coming over. I'll bring the potato salad!

HH

I agree with Glory!

In fact,....You need to host a DCP camp-over weekend in your back yard!

Oh -- and I'll bring the red solo cups, paper plates and napkins ! (plasticware is always the best item on the "I'll bring it " list!)

Oh -- and I'll bring the red solo cups, paper plates and napkins ! (plasticware is always the best item on the "I'll bring it " list!)

Is that based on your skills as a chef? :tongue:

Well, I do have a pool and a nice gazebo on our patio where we could listen to evening run-thru's.

However, my favorite thing to do used to be when they would rehearse on the upper soccer practice field. My family and I would always take a picnik supper, set up our camp chairs, and watch the sun set behind the mountains as we were being bathed in sonic chocolate (ooo, I like that. Think I'll start using that).

Hope to see some of you there.

3 people like this

I agree with Glory!

In fact,....You need to host a DCP camp-over weekend in your back yard!

:tongue:

I'm looking forward to getting out there myself next weekend. Can I stop by for a burger or dog?

1 person likes this

Is that based on your skills as a chef? :tongue:

No -- it's the easiest to "prepare" (swing by the Costco on the way) :colgate:

1 person likes this

No -- it's the easiest to "prepare" (swing by the Costco on the way) :colgate:

:thumbup:

However, my favorite thing to do used to be when they would rehearse on the upper soccer practice field. My family and I would always take a picnik supper, set up our camp chairs, and watch the sun set behind the mountains as we were being bathed in sonic chocolate (ooo, I like that. Think I'll start using that).

I might have to use this one too! :cool:

1 person likes this