PreTour Sights and Sounds!

Cool thanks for the description! I can't wait to see them. too bad it will be on the movie screen though as they are not coming out west. Those guys you have to see from way up high though. (the expensive seats) so the theater show will be good for me.

When I buy my tickets for Indy I alternate my seat for each night:

QF: up high on the 50, so i can get the big picture and see the drill

SF: in the middle section, usually 45 yard line, cuz i like the sound

Finals: down low, usually on the 45, i like to see the details. and the emotion from finals night is amazing from down there. you can feel the crowd/performers reaction. tried sitting up top for finals in 2009 and it wasnt the same.

• Like 2

It's awesome. They have a move where there are like boxes and they morph around and spin and then become lines and then the lines pass through each other but in diagonals and then the line split and form a huge block and the colorguard meshes with it in like a wave shape and yeah super awesome. Sorry no pics. :)

I think there might be a chance you are just being facetious... trying to figure it out....

but if not, it sounds cool!

• Like 1

I think there might be a chance you are just being facetious... trying to figure it out....

but if not, it sounds cool!

i couldnt tell if he was being facetious either, but...on cavies facebook page Hinshaw shows us a drill chart. Guess what it is? A thick square on the 50 with no center (room for soloist or guard feature) and it has wavy lines coming from the sides. Still not sure, but definitly sounds close to something Cavies have planned.

From what i've been hearing the drill is definitly different, but is just as difficult. The members seem pretty excited about it.

Edited by GREENBLUE
  • Like 1

i couldnt tell if he was being facetious either, but...on cavies facebook page Hinshaw shows us a drill chart. Guess what it is? A thick square on the 50 with no center (room for soloist or guard feature) and it has wavy lines coming from the sides. Still not sure, but definitly sounds close to something Cavies have planned.

From what i've been hearing the drill is definitly different, but is just as difficult. The members seem pretty excited about it.

I am happy that the members are excited about it! Seems like the chemistry with the staff is there... I hope The Cavaliers have a great season this year like always! :thumbup:

When I buy my tickets for Indy I alternate my seat for each night:

QF: up high on the 50, so i can get the big picture and see the drill

SF: in the middle section, usually 45 yard line, cuz i like the sound

Finals: down low, usually on the 45, i like to see the details. and the emotion from finals night is amazing from down there. you can feel the crowd/performers reaction. tried sitting up top for finals in 2009 and it wasnt the same.

That is a good idea!

• Like 1

Phantom Regiment just posted photos from Visual rehearsal on their Facebook page.

This photo is my favorite...thumbup.gif

156511_10150843271868668_26900688667_9890391_1611883714_n.jpg

• Like 2

That's definitely a "THAT'S MY BABY!!!" post.

I hope he doesn't think it Rude of you to embarrass him like that. ;P

I would hope he's used to it by now...:tongue:

• Like 1