2 Tuba Spots Available

What? nobody is going to lambast Crown for not calling back their best cuts who might or might not be marching somewhere else already? (recalling the Spirit of Atlanta thread.)

I'm sure Crown will handle it fine, just like every other corps out there handles it.

Bingo! I was thinking the same thing. Amazing how some have an axe to grind..over nothing. Apparently some here have never marched because this stuff has happened forever and corps have been known to actually WIN DCI without those extra horns, drums and guard.

We are still looking for 1 tuba. A lot of our winter cuts have moved on to other corps or now have summer jobs or school.

If interested, email eric@carolinacrown.org and I will forward your info to the appropriate people.

We are still looking for 1 tuba. A lot of our winter cuts have moved on to other corps or now have summer jobs or school.

If interested, email eric@carolinacrown.org and I will forward your info to the appropriate people.

This weekend when I was at GW I heard some staff members going through the stands asking some young looking audience members if any of them played tuba. A shot in the dark but it's been known to work before.

Based on what I saw and HEARD :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: , Crown is going to be just fine. I can't wait to see what this show is going to be like in a month at Firstbeat much less when Championships week comes around. :thumbup:

Edited by Beckham
  • Like 1

Holy S*** Crazy chart!