2012 Fan Network

I'd love to see an option that includes World Class Championship Performances without having to buy physical media I'll never watch. DCI is really missing the boat by not providing that level for, say, $99. I have absolutely no use for a DVD/BlueRay.

• Like 2

If we renew today, do we have access to last year's (2011) Finals shows immediately on our computer, or does that come later ?

If we renew today, do we have access to last year's (2011) Finals shows immediately on our computer, or does that come later ?

We're working on all the changeover. This is a pretty big behind-the-scenes change, so give us a little time on it. But yes, shortly.

Any word on streaming format? Is it still Flash based?

Streaming is, at this moment, still Flash.

Is HTML5 something we want? Yes.

Are we actively working with our partners on that? Yes.

Will it be in 2012? I honestly don't know.

• Like 1

We're working on all the changeover. This is a pretty big behind-the-scenes change, so give us a little time on it. But yes, shortly.

Thanks. Those on here that don't have DCI's Fan Network and were thinking about it, I do recommend it. Its been terrific in my opinion. ( there... a shameless plug for you folks... haha! )

• Like 1

I'll be paying up soon. I would have paid at last year's price, but the lower price is also a steal. I have yet to have an issue with the Fan Network, even live feeds with rain delays worked....too well, you could see the rain drops!

Log out and in, and you can see that event now. :)

With new or renewal subscription we immediately get access to the FINALS performance on our computers of last year's Finals

As Dick Vitale would say : " this is awesome ba- by !!

And it is. Thanks. I'm going to watch later tonite!