Spirit Memorial Weekend Concert

outstanding and what a full sound!! if they sound like that on the move, finals is a cert.

outstanding and what a full sound!! if they sound like that on the move, finals is a cert.

I like certs. lol

Great write up tigger. If it is even only half accurate (I am sure it is not), it makes me very excited to see the show. I thought the Vegas theme would have the potential to be tired, but sounds like they considered that in

great detail, especially considering the use of the GaGa.

Alumni don't always make you sound better at these events (no offense), so I assume the "Georgia" youtube clip sound is mostly produced by the 2012 brass line. Yes, very full and impressive. Do I hear a double G at the end?

I like certs. lol

Great write up tigger. If it is even only half accurate (I am sure it is not), it makes me very excited to see the show. I thought the Vegas theme would have the potential to be tired, but sounds like they considered that in

great detail, especially considering the use of the GaGa.

Alumni don't always make you sound better at these events (no offense), so I assume the "Georgia" youtube clip sound is mostly produced by the 2012 brass line. Yes, very full and impressive. Do I hear a double G at the end?

Correct on both counts. Not more than 20 alumni joining the current hornline, but we sure did have fun! And that *is* a double G, produced by a 2012 member!

Correct on both counts. Not more than 20 alumni joining the current hornline, but we sure did have fun! And that *is* a double G, produced by a 2012 member!

Probably the same 2012 member that nailed that high note at the end of "Luck Be a Lady." I've listened to the video that I shot a couple of dozen times since Sunday, and I like it better every time I hear it. That tune is going to be a crowd favorite, IMO. :thumbup:

Probably the same 2012 member that nailed that high note at the end of "Luck Be a Lady." I've listened to the video that I shot a couple of dozen times since Sunday, and I like it better every time I hear it. That tune is going to be a crowd favorite, IMO. :thumbup:

Do you have video/audio of show material? I'd love to hear it if you do!

Do you have video/audio of show material? I'd love to hear it if you do!

Really wish I could post the video, but I think I need to let the corps management decide if and when they want that posted. I did get a call from a member of their video production team asking if I got some live show audio that they could use on the next video they are releasing, so maybe you'll hear some of it soon.