No Revo, this year?

I just went onto the DCI website schedule and noticed that Revolution was not on the schedule for this year.

Knowing that they were being re-evaluated by DCI, it looks like they didn't pass. Anyone have any 411?

I just went onto the DCI website schedule and noticed that Revolution was not on the schedule for this year.

Knowing that they were being re-evaluated by DCI, it looks like they didn't pass. Anyone have any 411?

It doesn't seem that they didn't pass...as of today, this is still being shown on dci.org

526093_3215942042225_1376554999_32289048_492788_n.jpg

If I remember correctly, back in '08 when we did Incognito, even though we knew we had passed evaluations per word of the regional representative, it took some time to be documented and become official (like early June before the first show). Therefore, if they have passed re-evaluation, they cannot officially announce any tour plans until it is released through DCI. If they do not pass, the information shown on dci.org may just simply be removed around the time the season officially starts.

This is just speculation. I'm not trying to say whether or not anything has happened. But from the "looks" of it, they are still under evaluation. :colgate:

IIRC, the same was pretty much true when Teal Sound moved to WC as well...they had received word that everything was in order but couldn't say anything officially until after DCI had made it official.

What those guys said.

You won't hear it from us, only DCI.

We are playing by the rules.

If you look around the web hard enough you may see us in a lineup or two....just sayin.

We had a great camp weekend, learned a lot of tough drill, and got a lot better.

I'm sure you will hear more in the very near future.

Michael McGlothlin

Visual designer,

revolution drum and bugle corps.

• Like 3

I didn't see the DCI.org info on Revo.

Also, it was not my intention to restart the controversial commentary that was previously posted on this site.

However, it is a legitimate question. I will inquire with the corps, instead of seeing if anyone here has heard.

With that, you can close the thread.

I didn't see the DCI.org info on Revo.

Also, it was not my intention to restart the controversial commentary that was previously posted on this site.

However, it is a legitimate question. I will inquire with the corps, instead of seeing if anyone here has heard.

With that, you can close the thread.

Closing at the OP's request