Who is finished?

EDIT: WOW TOTALLY JUST NOTICED THAT I PUT "FINISHED" IN THE TITLE INSTEAD OF "COMPLETED". STUPID ME!!!! OH WELL I STILL COUGHT IT BEFORE ALL OF YOU SO IT DOESNT COUNT :tongue:

With one week to go till the Blue Stars step off the 2012 season, who has completed their show?? This topic always seems to come up every season so I might as well bring it up again!

NOTE: COMPLETED: In drum corps terms. A SHOW THAT LAST A MINIMUM OF 10 MINUTES, THAT ALSO EMBODIES A COMPREHENSIVE IDEA. THE CONSEPTUAL THOUGHT SHOULD BE FULLY EVIDENT.-------------Not to be confused with a finished product, of which will not be seen until finals night.

So far I havent heard much.

COMPLETED SHOWS:

Bluecoats

Phantom Regiment

Who else?

Edited by TubaJon

EDIT: WOW TOTALLY JUST NOTICED THAT I PUT "FINISHED" IN THE TITLE INSTEAD OF "COMPLETED". STUPID ME!!!! OH WELL I STILL COUGHT IT BEFORE ALL OF YOU SO IT DOESNT COUNT :tongue:

With one week to go till the Blue Stars step off the 2012 season, who has completed their show?? This topic always seems to come up every season so I might as well bring it up again!

NOTE: COMPLETED: In drum corps terms. A SHOW THAT LAST A MINIMUM OF 10 MINUTES, THAT ALSO EMBODIES A COMPREHENSIVE IDEA. THE CONSEPTUAL THOUGHT SHOULD BE FULLY EVIDENT.-------------Not to be confused with a finished product, of which will not be seen until finals night.

So far I havent heard much.

COMPLETED SHOWS:

Bluecoats

Phantom Regiment

Who else?

It's "Caught" but who noticed that...Sorry I could not resist since it was in red and an edit... :tongue:

... honorable mention..."conceptual"

It's "Caught" but who noticed that...Sorry I could not resist since it was in red and an edit... :tongue:

... honorable mention..."conceptual"

Well im leaving it!:closedeyes: i think it adds character! :silly:

IMHO, after watching the RoCo run throughs as noted on Phantom Regiment's Facebook page, they WILL have a complete program for the Akron show. Hoping the show recording has lots of high camera angles to show off their early season moves. It won't be perfect or extremely clean, but very, very good.

I am guessing every corps performing June 16 will have a complete show.

...maybe not!

There has been some stunningly painful execptions almost every year.

(...meaning corps I did not expect to do that....)

Things happen and even though the corps probably does have the whole show written, they want to perfect some specific sections/selections before presenting them on the field.

According to Glassmens FB page, they are "finishing" the show today.

• Like 1

Blue Stars had ~8 minutes on the field last saturday, i'd imagine they'll have everything on by then if they don't already.

Glassmen had their first full run of their show last evening.

• Like 1