Who is finished?

EDIT: WOW TOTALLY JUST NOTICED THAT I PUT "FINISHED" IN THE TITLE INSTEAD OF "COMPLETED". STUPID ME!!!! OH WELL I STILL COUGHT IT BEFORE ALL OF YOU SO IT DOESNT COUNT :tongue:

With one week to go till the Blue Stars step off the 2012 season, who has completed their show?? This topic always seems to come up every season so I might as well bring it up again!

NOTE: COMPLETED: In drum corps terms. A SHOW THAT LAST A MINIMUM OF 10 MINUTES, THAT ALSO EMBODIES A COMPREHENSIVE IDEA. THE CONSEPTUAL THOUGHT SHOULD BE FULLY EVIDENT.-------------Not to be confused with a finished product, of which will not be seen until finals night.

So far I havent heard much.

COMPLETED SHOWS:

Bluecoats

Phantom Regiment

Who else?

Are Bluecoats completed? I watched ensemble Wednesday night and their run though at the end did not include any of a closing movement. My assumption is that the closer is not on the field unless they've done it in the last 2 days. I'm sure they will be done by next weekend but I don't know about right now.

Are Bluecoats completed? I watched ensemble Wednesday night and their run though at the end did not include any of a closing movement. My assumption is that the closer is not on the field unless they've done it in the last 2 days. I'm sure they will be done by next weekend but I don't know about right now.

Talked to a friend in Coats, they did a full run of the entire show last night.

They had learned about half of the closer, and finished learning it yesterday. They have a dress rehearsal in about an hour.

• Like 1

were there more completed shows this time last year?

• Like 1

were there more completed shows this time last year?

I think from now to 5 days from now is when all the corps get it finished up. Just in time for their family day performances.

BD doesn't have their closer finished yet. But they are doing a standstill recording today!

• Like 1

Saw Phantom tonight. Only thing left that I could tell was some guard work in the closer. They are READY. Exposed horn parts ROCK. Visuals are amazing. They are definitely ahead of schedule!

• Like 3