Who is finished?

Like which brand of chocolate?

OshKosh...

Ghirardelli...

Hopkins posted today that their closer may have to be done at standstill due to the tempo being at 204 bpm. They must not feel comfortable to do it safely yet.

Pansies. 216 in our third tune at Colts in '94. And we were barely a top 12 corps, not defending champs.

• Like 2

Who cares if they throw a fit? This is an activity starved for spectators and ticket sales. What other entertainment source gives me 80% product for full price and tells me to deal with it? Can I go to a movie, pay full price, and have the movie stop after it's 80% completed? How about a broadway show that gives me 80% and leaves me hanging on the ending?

Why we allow this to go on in drum corps is beyond me. It needs to stop. DCI really needs to step up and do something to curb this behavior. You need fans and butts in seats, yet you continue to thumb your nose at them. $45-$50 per seat for premium seating at most local shows is enough to expect a "complete" product, IMO.

The thought of some doing this intentionally smacks of arrogance and self-indulgence.

This! :worthy:

• Like 1

I've always wondered what kind of chocolate he would bathe in.

I blanked out any such thoughts.

well a little secret in the guard world..Some ( not all ) feel its not goood to putit all out there early. I for one like to be as finished as possible so that spectator as well as judges can see what I have to offer BUT there is a real school of thought that DONT GIVE IT ALL.

Might

Especially when Corps know that they'll be no Guard judge in the early DCI shows. THATS the problem, imo. Put a Guard judge out there, have judges input the lack of visual for incomplete visual shows on these NEW GE SHEETS , and have a few of these elite Corps finish behind Corps they routinely beat that have complete shows, and you can be sure that this practice of of incomplete shows comes to an end the following year.

• Like 1

Like which brand of chocolate?

Swiss Miss of course. With the tiny marshmallows.

Especially when Corps know that they'll be no Guard judge in the early DCI shows. THATS the problem, imo. Put a Guard judge out there, have judges input the lack of visual for incomplete visual shows on these NEW GE SHEETS , and have a few of these elite Corps finish behind Corps they routinely beat that have complete shows, and you can be sure that this practice of of incomplete shows comes to an end the following year.

Concur. But then again, we agree a lot. Guess that makes us whiny dinos. :tongue:

Hmmm...are you suggesting, BRASSO, that SOME top corps have benefitted from having "the Emperor's New Clothes" rather than real unis in the early season?

Interesting. :rock:

Concur. But then again, we agree a lot. Guess that makes us whiny dinos. :tongue:

Could be.... ( haha! )