Cadets2 Performance

From their FB page

Kinda confused about the uniform though... Ive heard they would not be wearing the Cadets colors and I have heard they would be wearing the Demon uniforms from last years Cadets show. I guess they are going with the stock uni, unless it was just for this.

• Like 1

Looks like they have the Holy Name patch on the shoulder too.

"Cadets Duce":

I know of several DCA corps who would have said: "Bring it on"......

Elphaba

• Like 8

"Cadets Duce":

I know of several DCA corps who would have said: "Bring it on"......

In the old days, they certainly would have. Sadly, not so much the case today, aside from maybe the top two. And even then, a big fat "maybe".

• Like 3

In the old days, they certainly would have. Sadly, not so much the case today, aside from maybe the top two. And even then, a big fat "maybe".

Well I guess it's settled then. There should be only three corps in competition and the rest of DCA can take the summer off. The members of all those other corps can save all that money and avoid all that sweating because it's only a three-corps race. <Now where's that cursed sarcasm button?>

• Like 7

Well I guess it's settled then. There should be only three corps in competition and the rest of DCA can take the summer off. The members of all those other corps can save all that money and avoid all that sweating because it's only a three-corps race. <Now where's that cursed sarcasm button?>

Not at all. What I'm saying is that there is a lot of moaning and groaning about C2, among loyal fans of many corps, and members/staff of those corps. You know who's been quiet about it? C2.

No one, certainly not me, is saying C2 is gonna kick everyone's as, but I'd love to see a three horse race. The last few years it's only been two.

You know what I haven't heard, from anyone other than the top two? "Bring it on!"

Edited by Kamarag
  • Like 2