CADETS NNJ DEBUT

FWIW, I was pleasantly surprised by the arrangements, and think that this will be a fun show (like Crown last year). Do I think that they will win? Well, I haven't seen the visual yet, so how could I know? I do think that there are some pretty significant challengers out there, so it won't be easy... (not that it ever is "easy")

THINK OF THE CHILDREN!

Think of all the bah humbug types as well.

Think of all the bah humbug types as well.

You got the reply right! :tongue::thumbup:

• 4 weeks later...

They're not the first corps to do a christmas themed show - hel, they aren't even the first NJ corps to do a christmas themed show.

Agree, Phil! PR 1997

Agree, Phil! PR 1997

That's twice now you've mentioned '97 Phantom and Christmas. "I do not think it means what you think it means"

• Like 1

That's twice now you've mentioned '97 Phantom and Christmas. "I do not think it means what you think it means"

Maybe some woman can scream like got ice down her back during The Cadets show before a big brass hit, too! Deja vu...

You are right! My bad. Staying up too late does not help with my typing. Let me correct that to 1987. Thanks for noticing! :)

You are right! My bad. Staying up too late does not help with my typing. Let me correct that to 1987. Thanks for noticing! :)

No worries. :cool: