CADETS NNJ DEBUT

I think I'm hearing 'surgical' in the opener. Maybe not the aggressive style of opener peeps are used to but as the visual cleans up the music will make more sense I'm thinking. The horn line pushes the pedal down later in the show so it doesn't bother me much.

I think you'll love this show by the end of the season. :smile:

I can say pretty confidently that cadets won't win first this Saturday. The show is just WAY too hard. But that isn't a negative thing because their shows just take more time to to clean, just like Last year's.

A Christmas themed drum corps show is uncharted territory? No, not really. I like what I see from Cadets so far though (minus the "Oh yea" samples in the show which do not sound good)... thumbup.gif

Bridgemen 1985: Christmas in July * Come on Baby Dance with Me * Imagination

Phantom Regiment 1987

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAs3HsGPdw8

How appropriate that this video surfaced this year...

I'm holding my tongue until I see the whole show. I'm personally not a big fan of Christmas music to begin with. Time shall tell.

• Like 1

Not sayin' it won't be a well-executed show, but imho a Christmas show in the summer will just feel weird. Sitting in a hot stadium, warm winds blowing, a crowd of various religions...??? We shall see.

I like a lot of what i see...it's the Jingle bells part that loses me right now. But it's early

I like a lot of what i see...it's the Jingle bells part that loses me right now. But it's early

Not sure it loses me. But only because the show doesn't quite have me to lose just yet. This show needs to make me a believer, and right now, I'm of the mind that Santa doesn't exist.

Not sure it loses me. But only because the show doesn't quite have me to lose just yet. This show needs to make me a believer, and right now, I'm of the mind that Santa doesn't exist.

Sure he does. Ho Ho Hop

:tongue:

twinkle twinkle little star. Oh but it's clean as #### though. 120 points! :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Seems to work for the Blue Devils, could work fine for the Cadets?

• Like 2

Man after last years show I thought they would start playing interesting stuff. Now it feels like that part of the year I avoid at all costs.

Hot dog Time!