Color Guard Unis!

they sort of reminde me of the cubes that BD used last year ... there are at least 3 of them ... also do those unis have a hoodie element ... there seems to be 2 cords hanging from the neck area of the unis ... also looks like only 2 flags

Edited by ashevillemurphy

The Cavaliers

223926_10150957499803996_918597879_n.jpg

i didn't know tom cruise marches in the Cavies guard....

i like em', very andy warhol meets risky business, meets the 1980's

Edited by GREENBLUE

very obnoxious... as usual!

Aw. I like the Cavies' guard uniforms usually. I'm not sure that I'm enjoying the touches of exotic-frog-Green on Crown this year, though, and I think we have the Cavs to blame for bringing that color to the field.

My only hope for their uniforms is that there's a bit of individual flair -- like Crown last year or BD most years. There's waaaaay too much going on in that color pattern to justify having 40 exact copies of it running around on the field. I hope they mix it up, make it interesting.

Crown

Wait this has to be a joke. Will someone please help Crown with their colors and guard uniforms? Please - I thought the year they wore brown was so ugly against the green grass. Their show & music was amazing but those brown guard uniforms were so dull and lifeless. They seem to be fashion challenged.

601269_10150969019207641_2030118541_n.jpg

• Like 1