Sign in to follow this  
fatbrassboy

Color Guard Unis!

chadwick    191

The colors remind me of my sister's jazz dance team uniform......in 1992.

• Like 2

corpsband    4,719

so from the looks of things it looks like the brass are going to take off their jackets at some point? while I dont mind the guard(it looks like typical BD guard costumes since '08), I dont care for in the slightest the "reveal" uniform for the brass. Don't their designers watch Project Runway? A thin top, with a bunch of material on the hips is never flattering. lol.

+1 because you mention Project Runway !!

• Like 3

skajerk    503

Wait a minute! When did BD change their show to "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat"???

• Like 6

chaos001    779

Did someone rummage through some old seamstress's house and sew together some leftover bits of fabric from the last forty years?!? Yikes!

• Like 1

skajerk    503

Thanks for the red mark. Time for a sense of humor.

And thanks to whoever took it back. :cool:

Edited by skajerk
  • Like 4

saxfreq1128    970

so from the looks of things it looks like the brass are going to take off their jackets at some point? while I dont mind the guard(it looks like typical BD guard costumes since '08), I dont care for in the slightest the "reveal" uniform for the brass. Don't their designers watch Project Runway? A thin top, with a bunch of material on the hips is never flattering. lol.

You better Preach, Heidi! :tongue:

...Yeah but seriously, these costumes might be grounds for elimination. Then again, that's what I say every June, and by August I've usually been won over.

BD often reminds me of that contestant on competition shows who goes up for elimination every week, but then somehow persists throughout the season and ultimately probably even... wins.

Edited by saxfreq1128