DCI 2012 Season Online Videos

Hey y'all, I'm just wondering if anyone has any other videos besides the ones I've found the cadets and crown vids. Diggin all of them, does anyone have anything else to share?

Crown-

Main idea of the show-

Closer-

Cadets-

Main idea of the show-My link

Closer-

Edited by Huntington Mallets

There we go! I just found another vid through those links:

Blue Knights "Avian":

:blink:

Check out that brass starting at 5:50 in the video!

That Blue Knights show is very, very different. I'll be interested to see what the final product looks like.

• Like 1

:blink:

Check out that brass starting at 5:50 in the video!

That Blue Knights show is very, very different. I'll be interested to see what the final product looks like.

Granted there was some down time in the very beginning but the brass seems to play for maybe a grand total of 2 minutes in the context of the 1st 6 minutes of that video. Lots of visual and electronic sounds filling in the rest of that space.

There we go! I just found another vid through those links:

Blue Knights "Avian":

Wow.

This is really, really interesting. I hope they'll be able to clean it??? The drill is very...amorphous, and seemed to have tons of blind backing into sets, etc. Tough!

Their show last year was fairly conservative, and this is anything but! There are some typical genius Sylvester moves in there, like where the line of various brass and drums fills the inside of a forming mass.

• Like 1

Granted there was some down time in the very beginning but the brass seems to play for maybe a grand total of 2 minutes in the context of the 1st 6 minutes of that video. Lots of visual and electronic sounds filling in the rest of that space.

I noticed that too, but with the video uploader stating they still had to add on the ballad AND the closer, I'm thinking this is barely the first half of the show. I have a feeling much of the first two minutes of the video (with no playing) will be "pre-show."

Boston Crusaders!

On second thought, I don't feel comfortable sharing the link since it is a full show with uniform, but I'm guessing you can find it pretty easy without! Get it while you can!

Edited by Kevin.

BAC looks/sounds great! May just have to check them out in Folsom before they leave.

• Like 3