Cadets 2012

So as of 8:36pm EST, Cadets are standing in 1st place so far. Yeah yeah yeah, I know the whole thing about different shows and all that jazz, but given the disdain people (including myself) had about the thought of a Christmas show, I say we have a reason to be a little excited.

GO CADETS!!

Must admit... I'm a little shocked this show is scoring as well as it is. Shocked in a good way. But time will tell if they can keep it up. :)

Must admit... I'm a little shocked this show is scoring as well as it is. Shocked in a good way. But time will tell if they can keep it up. :)

Yes. Definitely not trying to count the chickens before they hatch, but they seem to be doing well with this show. I REALLY hope they can stay among the top of the rankings.

The show is on youtube. It is the second half of the show from Orlando. This show is one of the better Cadet shows I've seen. Check it out. Think it was under search CADETS DCI 2012.

The show is on youtube. It is the second half of the show from Orlando. This show is one of the better Cadet shows I've seen. Check it out. Think it was under search CADETS DCI 2012.

Trust me, I've watched it a thousand times lol...I'm already enjoying it. I can't wait to see it live.

Trust me, I've watched it a thousand times lol...I'm already enjoying it. I can't wait to see it live.

No one can really predict in June what will eventually happen in mid August, but this a very strong CADETS corps this season and you as an

alum should be very proud...

No one can really predict in June what will eventually happen in mid August, but this a very strong CADETS corps this season and you as an

alum should be very proud...

You can rest assured I am very proud, especially given their track record of winning one year, then coming out with a show that isn't as entertaining the next. No matter what the placement this year, I'll enjoy this show.

You can rest assured I am very proud, especially given their track record of winning one year, then coming out with a show that isn't as entertaining the next. No matter what the placement this year, I'll enjoy this show.

I was hoping for Angels and Demons 2: Electric Boogaloo

I think that staff has learned some lessons from the last 6 years that the competition is too tough now with a strong CROWN and BLUECOATS

on east coast competing for talent. They will stick to the formula of success for awhile. (Sarah Jones and Little Jeffrey will be kept tucked

away) and the good ole Cadets are back to stay>>>...

I was hoping for Angels and Demons 2: Electric Boogaloo

:laughing: :laughing:

I think that staff has learned some lessons from the last 6 years that the competition is too tough now with a strong CROWN and BLUECOATS

on east coast competing for talent. They will stick to the formula of success for awhile. (Sarah Jones and Little Jeffrey will be kept tucked

away) and the good ole Cadets are back to stay>>>...

Who the hell are Sarah Jones and Little Jeffrey? :devil:

Eh, there have always been a few tunes "in orbit," and not necessarily from championship years...

The corps played Almighty Father from Bernstein's Mass in 1999 (from 1983 show), and a tune called Cadillac of the Skies for quite a few years until 06ish(?). I think they still do Moondance.

Interesting thing is that the arrangements change sometimes. 2000 was the first year that the Rocky Point tag was played. In 2001, the arrangement was much different (this is very similar to the one they play now.)

Just for fun, check out this encore from 2002. That line was seriously loud.

Exhilarating. If I'm a fan, that's the beefy encore I'd want to see. FHNSAB