Cadets 2012

Ok, getting ready to go to Jackson and watch Cadets practice. Will bring a list of my proposed changes to present to George. Lol.

Ok, getting ready to go to Jackson and watch Cadets practice. Will bring a list of my proposed changes to present to George. Lol.

He's coming from a James Taylor concert last night, he might be chill enough for you to do that :devil:

Beat me to it.

Ditto.

Not sure where to ask this, so I'll use this thread.

Is this year George Hopkin's 30th anniversary running the Cadets? I thought he took over in 1982 but could be wrong.

It's your fault - you retired; need to come out of retirement! May the G-7 Force be with you!

They're supposed to look like wrapping paper/presents. I think. Certainly can debate whether that fits, though. But Irving has SUGGESTED (but not said I don't think) that some uni changes might be coming... Not sure.

Yes, I noticed the slight change in the uniforms and understand that they are supposed to be gifts. However, I still think there is a classier, more effective version somehow. But, that's just my opinion!

Yes, I noticed the slight change in the uniforms and understand that they are supposed to be gifts. However, I still think there is a classier, more effective version somehow. But, that's just my opinion!

I really don't see what the big issue is with their uniforms. But then again, I am not big on fashion.

I really don't see what the big issue is with their uniforms. But then again, I am not big on fashion.

Im not either, but I think the colorful unis are a nice contrast again an all cream Cadets corps. They were much frumpier in the

early season but are def more fitted now. I hope/trust they are taking this 5 day hiatus to rewrite the drill to the ballad.