2012 Rankings

Jeff, the DCE system is more towards DCI so I believe.

If we look at history rather than speculate to try and give a good comparison.

Following on from DCA Finals in 2010 scoring 90.413 we returned to the UK to score 78.30 Prelims and then 80.25 in Finals. I forget what we scored the week after at DCE finals but a can definately say we certainly push on from the DCA

experience and cleaned up in the following three weeks after that tour.

Hope that helps ?

However they're just numbers at the end of the day and let's face it, Judges don't pay for their seats in the stadium ;-)

7 weeks today we will be packing our final bits ready for our flight on Tuesday 21st August !

We get to perform more and rehearse more this time round and best of all not have to rush off onto a 10 hour bus ride straight after Finals ;-)

The Tour will be much better second time round following the lessons learned by everyone in 2010. Personally I can't wait to get back to Bridgeport.

I still remember the crowd response to the sabre soloist even before we'd stepped off or played a note. :-)

Actually in 2010 we got....

DCUK

Prelims 81.25

Finals 81.85

DCE

Prelims 86.00

Finals 88.65

Similar to what Matt has said...The best buzz ever is knowing the crowd are enjoying what they're watching and I think I speak for us all when I say that's our intention.

My mistake, I was looking at 2011 scores. Thank you Sam !can always rely on you to put me right ;-)

No problem Matt, as I can always rely on you to put me right visually ;)

Jeff, the DCE system is more towards DCI so I believe.

If we look at history rather than speculate to try and give a good comparison.

Following on from DCA Finals in 2010 scoring 90.413 we returned to the UK to score 78.30 Prelims and then 80.25 in Finals. I forget what we scored the week after at DCE finals but a can definately say we certainly push on from the DCA

experience and cleaned up in the following three weeks after that tour.

Hope that helps ?

well...no.

Because in the past,when DCA corps got scores on DCI sheets, be it world or Open Class, it muddied everything up. the range could have been 10-25 points depending on how you did the math

If you try and compare and say well add 10 points to Kidsgroves score you might be correct and currently seed us second in the current 2012 rankings however you might be equally as wrong!

Best to wait till Annapolis then I guess and what will be, will be :-)

At the end of the day points are points, I'd rather have one more person on their feet throwing their Babies ;-)

If you try and compare and say well add 10 points to Kidsgroves score you might be correct and currently seed us second in the current 2012 rankings however you might be equally as wrong!

Best to wait till Annapolis then I guess and what will be, will be :-)

At the end of the day points are points, I'd rather have one more person on their feet throwing their Babies ;-)

I do not disagree....however, having those numbers there will in the end just lead to confusion

Confusion for whom ?

I suppose you could potentially say that for all points on there to a certain extent, unless they were from the same day, same panel !

Confusion for whom ?

I suppose you could potentially say that for all points on there to a certain extent, unless they were from the same day, same panel !

too many people read into the numbers, and will assume thatnumber is by judges on DCA sheets. Hell some people base their prediction on last years scores