Louisville VOD unavailable

I've had it up to *here* with the Fan Network. I finally get out of class to watch the VOD's, and it tells me I'm locked out, and now I just have to wait for 4 hours. I know FOR A FACT that nobody else is logged on to my account. You'd think for the money we spend, they'd give us better service than "well uh, you'd better just wait or something." How ridiculous.

Rant over.

Worked fine for me minutes after posting last night. FN can be a funky thing and unless you tell it to log you off - will keep you signed on from last viewing. Did you go to different computer from your last viewing?

Is anyone else having issues with VOD playback on FanNetwork? I have jerky video but audio is fine. Looks like Flash Player is shooting my CPU to 100% on the site. I do not have this issue with Flash on YouTube or Vevo. Any suggestions as to what my problem may be?

Home from work and having watched the England game, Fan Network is now working. No idea what was wrong there. Same computer, didn't have to log back in. But I will say that the quality of the videos seems better this year to me.

Worked fine for me minutes after posting last night. FN can be a funky thing and unless you tell it to log you off - will keep you signed on from last viewing. Did you go to different computer from your last viewing?

Still working for me...