Albuquerque, Tues. 6/19

Bluecoats did that trip in the same amount of time in 2009 and even managed to get in some rehearsal time on the way. Also they beat SCV out of the gate in NM that year.

Thats true. I do recall this now that you mentioned it.

Phantom sure hightailed it quickly from Ohio by bus to New Mexico for this one. I wonder if that might be a slight factor in this one

Only 4 Corps, means we should have the results early... but for those back back in the midwest and east its Mountain Time in Albuquerque for this one too.

They stopped in Highland, IL and Oklahoma City, OK for full days of rehearsal on the way to New Mexico. That shouldn't affect them too much.

• Like 2

There isn't a full panel of judges tonight, so it will be interesting to see how/if that affects the results.

My thoughts:

Phantom

SCV

BK

Academy

There isn't a full panel of judges tonight, so it will be interesting to see how/if that affects the results.

My thoughts:

Phantom

SCV

BK

Academy

What captions won't have a judge for tonite's show... do you know ?

Think about this:

SCV hasn't even performed at a single show yet (which means polish and more polish) while PR has done 1 (takes out of rehearsal time) and then they had to book it all the way from Ohio to New Mexico (more lost rehearsal time). Although PR has come out of the gate "clean" I really see this one being close between the 2. I see SCV pulling out the victory by less than half a point.

Edited by Corpsgasm

Bluecoats did that trip in the same amount of time in 2009 and even managed to get in some rehearsal time on the way. Also they beat SCV out of the gate in NM that year.

And then didn't beat SCV again for the rest of the season if I remember correctly

• Like 2

I really want to love Vanguard again.

I really want everybody to love Vanguard again.

• Like 1

Officially scorewise I'll say this:

1) Phantom-73.5

2) SCV- 72.0

3) BK- 66.5

4) Academy-65.3

WP

looking at last years 1st show scores. (other than PR 1st show 69.300 this year).

6/11

SCV 68.450

BK 64.000

Acad 64.400