Boston Crusaders in Folsom, CA tomorrow

Just got back from the Palladio mall performance by the Boston Crusaders. The was wicked awesome! Got there with my dad and two little girls just in time to sit right in front and ruin there hearing. They played a brass warm-up, a few drum line warm-ups, the corps song and then the majority of their show minus pit and guard (space reasons). Just a tremendous quick drum corps fix. Got the juices flowing for this weekend.

Major thanks to the Boston Crusaders. Can't wait to see you on Sunday.

DSC08362.jpg

DSC08363.jpg

Original Post:

I've read in many local articles that the Boston Crusaders, who have been "camping" at Folsom High School, are having a dress rehearsal tomorrow. Does anybody know about what time? I want to take my two little girls to see some drum corps before we see the big show on Sunday here in Sac town, but if it's too early the temperature will be a big deterrent (100F).

So, anyone know the BAC schedule for tomorrows rehearsal?

Edited by Guizeppe

I've read in many local articles that the Boston Crusaders, who have been "camping" at Folsom High School, are having a dress rehearsal tomorrow. Does anybody know about what time? I want to take my two little girls to see some drum corps before we see the big show on Sunday here in Sac town, but if it's too early the temperature will be a big deterrent (100F).

So, anyone know the BAC schedule for tomorrows rehearsal?

Their Facebook has more details. I believe they're doing ensemble 8-10 every day until they move out. That's probably happening pretty soon.

Thanks. I'll see what I can find.

Thanks. I'll see what I can find.

I just sent you a PM, Guizeppe.

Brass/battery will be at the http://www.discoverfolsom.com/shopping-centers-detail/456487-palladio-folsom tonight around 7:30PM for a short concert. From what I've seen during the run throughs at the end of the rehearsal day, everyone should like their "show". That's all for now, Larry has another job for me to do!

Really? I really want to go, but can't find it anywhere on their website.

Really? I really want to go, but can't find it anywhere on their website.

click on the http link above .

Added some pictures and edited the original post. Didn't want to start t new topic. Mini-show was great!

click on the http link above .

Didn't find anything related to the Boston Crusaders there, but they did post it on their Facebook later.

Saw the show. Very impressed with the hornline. They've got volume! Gotta make sure they don't blow out of tune while blowing their brains out though. We'll see if they can sound this good on the field, but from what I saw, I was very very happy.

The percussion was impressive as well, but still has some early season dirt. It's to be expected. Also seemed to be a few first show jitters, but overall I thought the drumline was awesome as well.

I think people will remember the "break from the blues band" more than the blues band itself. I know I would. But hey, I'm very biased.

Didn't find anything related to the Boston Crusaders there, but they did post it on their Facebook later.

Saw the show. Very impressed with the hornline. They've got volume! Gotta make sure they don't blow out of tune while blowing their brains out though. We'll see if they can sound this good on the field, but from what I saw, I was very very happy.

The percussion was impressive as well, but still has some early season dirt. It's to be expected. Also seemed to be a few first show jitters, but overall I thought the drumline was awesome as well.

I think people will remember the "break from the blues band" more than the blues band itself. I know I would. But hey, I'm very biased.

Have to be a facebook person (I am not ) to get information with the Crusaders. Web site is more internal, and does not have tour schedule. It woulld help to know if there is a show close enought to attend..