Company fronts

Totally agree. BTW, don't you have a World Championship to win? Quit reminiscin' and get those youngsters workin'! LOL!

2 of them and instead of getting my third, I helped Star get into Finals their first year out. But, hey, who's counting? :satisfied:

• Like 1

'87 Garfield, for the simple fact that it's the only one that could be seen as actually having any meaning within the context of the whole show.

The Graham dance piece is, at its core, about the things we do in groups that bind us together as communities. First time I saw the dissolve/resolve in '87, that was what I got out of it; that they came up with a basic visual representation of the very same concept. The group falls apart, the group comes together again.

Honorable mention to Madison's wheeling company front in '95. No meaning, but pretty balls out cool.

Just rewatched 1990 star a great year for them miss the sound corps had back then.

. The company front comes after like eight star formations fantastic

• Like 1

91 BD end zone to end zone.

This. The most bada** company front to ever hit the field. The last 45 seconds of that show are insane.

One of my personal favorites: Star 1989, Fantasia on the Dargason.

I'm a bit more partial to the '89 SCV push instead of the '88 one, but that's just me

'87 Cadets will always be amazing, just for the innovation and genius of the disappearing and re-appearing front.

'09 SCV for the beauty and majesty of it

'04 SCV was a great one, with the ripple down the line as the characters ran towards each other.

I really enjoyed '09 Cadets, with the jazz running company front. Not many corps have the balls to try something like that and keep the form locked so well

Madison and Carolina have some goober good ones i can remember

Garfield 1984 - West Side Story

The build into it, the front at the "Tonight" hit, the z-pull out of it. It was even better standing in the middle of it.

While never the same as the original...doing it again in 2009 was pretty sweet too. :thumbup:

Also - agreed on "being in the middle of it". :cool:

• Like 1