Old fan, new forum member.

Hi guys, my name is Jared and I currently live in Florida. I went to the show on 6/23/12 in Orlando and fell back in love with DCI. I marched in high school and at Florida State University, so I've always been involved in the arts and music. I'm planning on going to the Southeastern Championship in Atlanta at the end of July. Not sure of anyone else who is going, but I'm open to making new friends :-)

I'm looking forward to getting involved and making some new friends here!

- Jared

jared.hair@gmail.com

facebook.com/jaredhair

Hi guys, my name is Jared and I currently live in Florida. I went to the show on 6/23/12 in Orlando and fell back in love with DCI. I marched in high school and at Florida State University, so I've always been involved in the arts and music. I'm planning on going to the Southeastern Championship in Atlanta at the end of July. Not sure of anyone else who is going, but I'm open to making new friends :-)

I'm looking forward to getting involved and making some new friends here!

- Jared

jared.hair@gmail.com

facebook.com/jaredhair

Let me be the first to welcome you! Drum Corps is a very great thing.

• 1 month later...

Hi there Jared. I'm new to DCP myself, but have been involved with drum corps all my life. I was on the field in Orlando taking the photos for Drum Corps World and was happy the rain stayed away. I'll also be in Annapolis for the alumni shows in September. Welcome to the world of drum corps.