Sound of the South 2012

Actually, I think most DCA corps (obviously not the CA/MN corps) are closer to that show than TBT is.

True, but Heatwave of Orlando still made those trips back in the day. They even made several trips to northern shows before there even was a DCA South region. Regardless, Sounds of the South 2012 is still going to be an awesome show!

Safe travels to all the corps coming in for this show.

See you Saturday!

True, but Heatwave of Orlando still made those trips back in the day. They even made several trips to northern shows before there even was a DCA South region. Regardless, Sounds of the South 2012 is still going to be an awesome show!

Yep, one bus and a box truck not three coaches, semi and two vans!!! We are leaving this Wednesday and doing a five day Florida Tour which includes 5 performances!

Our new hype motto:

"It's so cold out here."

I hear that. I almost froze to death this past weekend.

• Like 1

Our new hype motto:

"It's so cold out here."

I hear that. I almost froze to death this past weekend.

As Tyler said earlier, we here at CV are looking forward to sharing our show with everyone in Nokesville this weekend. After coming through the blast furnace camp this past weekend relatively unscathed, we are looking forward to the cool 99 degree weather forcast for Virginia this weekend! I am seriously considering one of those "cool suits" the MLB umpires are using this year!

Dan

Edited by Dan Detweiler

As Tyler said earlier, we here at CV are looking forward to sharing our show with everyone in Nokesville this weekend. After coming through the blast furnace camp this past weekend relatively unscathed, we are looking forward to the cool 99 degree weather forcast for Virginia this weekend! I am seriously considering one of those "cool suits" the MLB umpires are using this year!

Dan

Welcome to DCP, Dan! You should ask Romo about the cool (temperature) shirt he has. He was who I got the hype motto from, anyway, but maybe he actually meant it. :P

Hello Nokesville, VA!

Atlanta CV Drum & Bugle Corps debuted their 2012 production "God Save The Queen" Saturday June 30, 2012 at Roswell HS. Performing in shorts and shirts instead of uniforms because of heat in excess of 100 degrees all weekend (108 degrees when we took the field at 8:30), CV introduced family and friends to the show that features classics from Shostakovitch, Walton and Elgar juxtaposed with music from iconic rock group Queen. "It's Royalty... redefined."

We will rock you.

Edited by RJ CVmellophone
  • Like 1

Thunder also drove over 9,000 miles last summer, by far the most of ANY DCA corps (I'm leaving Renegades out of the equation since they fly to Finals typically).

Thunder also drove over 9,000 miles last summer, by far the most of ANY DCA corps (I'm leaving Renegades out of the equation since they fly to Finals typically).

Beg to differ. We were right there with you. Two trips to GA, one to FL and up to Rochester.