Sound of the South 2012

It's a HOT show day! Holy...wow...that was a hot rehearsal! First corps is on at 8:30pm. Tickets $10 at the gate.

What's the order of appearance for tonight's show?

Anyone have any updates from the show?

• Like 1

Yes, anyone there?? I'm only about 25 miles from the show but could not make it there tonight. Thoughts? Reviews?

Edited by Ron H

[/

AtlantaCV(CorpsVets)-71.0 FusionCore-69.4 CarolinaGold-67.6 ShenandoahSound-56.15

Edited by camel lips

72.00 for CV

¡CorpsScores: Nokesville VA #dcacorps #drumcorps AtlantaCV(CorpsVets)-71.0 FusionCore-69.4 CarolinaGold-67.6 ShenandoahSound-56.15

Got home from the show about an hour ago.

Major props to the four corps for performing as well as they did, despite the crazy hot weather. :thumbup:

• Like 1

Thank you to all the fans that braved the heat and came out last night. Pushing back the start time provided much needed cooler performance conditions for the corps. Thanks to all the corps that participated and helped make Sound of the South a successful event.

• Like 1

Thank you to all the fans that braved the heat and came out last night. Pushing back the start time provided much needed cooler performance conditions for the corps. Thanks to all the corps that participated and helped make Sound of the South a successful event.

I'm still a relative noob, but I really hope we participate in your show for years to come! Beside the fantastic show, we appreciated being able to use the air conditioned gym and showers, and the pit certainly appreciated the relatively level terrain (you know the infamous hill at our home site well, I'm sure). Thank you for being wonderful hosts! thumbup.gif

Edited by Tyler C.

I'm still a relative noob, but I really hope we participate in your show for years to come! Beside the fantastic show, we appreciated being able to use the air conditioned gym and showers, and the pit certainly appreciated the relatively level terrain (you know the infamous hill at our home site well, I'm sure). Thank you for being wonderful hosts! thumbup.gif

Glad you had a good time. I see you are a fellow Sinfonian. My son, who was also in the show, is on his way today to the National Phi Mu Alpha conference in Orlando this week.

Edited by shenandoahsound

Glad you had a good time. I see you are a fellow Sinfonian. My son, who was also in the show, is on his way today to the National Phi Mu Alpha conference in Orlando this week.

Yeah, I couldn't quite afford the trip, but I'm hoping to make it in a few years. I hope he has a great time! OASAASLLS!