You people live for confrontation, and it is sad. The issues are non issues. There is no history of this. You see, this Corps you see on the field this year has over 90% new members joining last year and this year, and has no knowledge of anything negative that has happened in the past. Our amazing design team along with our accomplished education team has done a fantastic job keeping the Corps moving forward and not losing a step.

I can assure you the new administration and management within the Hurricanes organization have things well in hand. Thank you for your concern, however. It really does mean a lot to us that you have put thought into how our Corps is or should be run. Message me your address so I can send you a 2012 Tour T-shirt to wear at the shows while you cheer on this dedicated and hard working group of people. Its on the house.

The Hurricanes are excited to bring to stadiums our 2012 production of "Blokes & Birds" and we look forward to working hard and performing for audiences for the rest of the summer.

The rest of this nonsense is arm-chair Monday morning drum corps, and is precisely why we advise our members and staff against commenting and feeding the trolls.

Have a great season everyone! Make sure to cheer on the Hurcs and everyone else...they are an amazing group of performers!

I have no horse in the race, nor a rope to #### up here, but you're off base. he was not looking to start a fight. he actually gave a good common sense answer. Because now, your over reactions will just encourage those who do want a fight to speak up more.

Best answer:

" thanks for pointing this out, it was not done for any malicious reasons,and we'll be sure to address this for the future just to be safe"

Boom, problem solved, and does not make you look overly defensive....or like you are looking for confrontation.

10-1 my way works better

• Like 2

Didn't I say something in the Wildwood review thread about taking things personally and letting them get out of hand?

Once again, this is why people don't review shows...

we advise our members and staff against commenting and feeding the trolls.

:blink:

• Like 2

Here's something positive about the show and a corps behavior that just blew me away. As the Bucs were doing their encore performance, MBI members were up in the stands as a group watching. The members of the Bucs really appreciated seeing them there. I love the competitive rivalry between the corps and the staff of MBI is awesome.

I wish we had more time to get to know each other. Thank you for being such a classy organization.

Lois

This is very cool! You would think that with the rivalry that has emerged over the last few years that there would be more "we dont like you" apparent. Heard similar stories about both corps after finals last year as well. Both are very classy groups!

As for Hurcs, I have heard several stories about them and I too have lost respect for them. Especially when the Assistant Director comes on here and says stuff like that. :thumbdown:

• Like 2

This is very cool! You would think that with the rivalry that has emerged over the last few years that there would be more "we dont like you" apparent. Heard similar stories about both corps after finals last year as well. Both are very classy groups!

As for Hurcs, I have heard several stories about them and I too have lost respect for them. Especially when the Assistant Director comes on here and says stuff like that. :thumbdown:

yeah i got blasted in pm' for "piling on with the accusation"

Show me where I accused Hurcs of bad behavior at retreat? I didn't. Why because I don't look. I just told the assistant director his approach sucked in this thread.

yeah i got blasted in pm' for "piling on with the accusation"

Show me where I accused Hurcs of bad behavior at retreat? I didn't. Why because I don't look. I just told the assistant director his approach sucked in this thread.

He's been wailing on me via PM since yesterday, insisting I have a grudge against Hurcs (I don't, I'm actually a big fan) and accusing me of getting "punched in the face" by a Hurcs member 10 years ago. I can honestly say that not only have I never been in any kind of confrontation with a Hurcs member, physical or otherwise, I didn't even get involved in DCA until 2004. Clearly he's got some serious confusion issues.

This is very cool! You would think that with the rivalry that has emerged over the last few years that there would be more "we dont like you" apparent.

aw no way man, Bucs are cool.