Ryan Brannan - Carolina Crown

... Read a little about what has gone on in Ryan's life since he broke his leg on Finals night in 2010 and how he has fought his way back to be a part of Carolina Crown in 2012.

Use this link and then the link on the page and get a free subscription - http://drumcorpsworld.com/ocstore/site/department.cfm?id=3D528C65-6905-454A-AB365CB1989070E4

The article is on pages 56 and 57.

Special thanks to Ron Baysinger for the great job on the article.

Edited by njthundrrd
  • Like 1

Glad to see this young man make a return to the activity. Furthermore, Crown is a class organisation by flying him out to Finals last season and making him a DM this year when the pain in the leg returned. They could have just as easily cut him, but instead stuck by him!

Yea, I was a litte TOO QUICK in typing.

very awesome to see! great job DCW.

DCW, still very relevant in the electronic age

I hadn't realised he marched knowing he already had a stress fracture. As dangerous as that was I would have done the exact same.

I was on the 40 on that side and it was horrible. It was so bad I can't remember anything of Bluecoats performance afterwards.

delighted he's able to march his age out.

I hadn't realised he marched knowing he already had a stress fracture. As dangerous as that was I would have done the exact same.

I was on the 40 on that side and it was horrible. It was so bad I can't remember anything of Bluecoats performance afterwards.

delighted he's able to march his age out.

Wow, I was there finals night when that happened. I felt so bad for him. So glad he made a triumphant return. Good luck!!!