Grand Prix Predix

This one is much much better quality:

Hell has frozen over. I agree with Frank Ponzo and Mike Davis in the same thread.

Hell has frozen over. I agree with Frank Ponzo and Mike Davis in the same thread.

Love you too Jeff!!! :-)

Love you too Jeff!!! :-)

you're not the surprising part

:tongue:

Watched C2 video... they look very well trained, they are just weak and under-rehearsed and that can turn around fast if they have some intense camp weekends coming up... I'm not sure about the guard. I bet you this program will be top 5 by season's end, but definitely not yet. I think Hurcs and Cabs are definitely much better than C2 based on the videos I've seen... but... this is another week so anything could happen. My guess is the DCA judges will play it safe and sandwich C2 between Hurcs and Cabs. We'll see!! :)

Edited by BX5CM

Based on nothing else except comparing show vids, I predict Bucs to win, with a spread opening between Bucs and Cabs/Hurcs. C2 will fit somewhere between this spread, likely closer to Cabs/Hurcs. I also predict that it will be a very interesting Monday on DCP! But hey...I've been wrong before.

Fusion- 73.2

I'm wondering if they are thinking they should have stayed in Class A. Looking at the pack above them I don't seem them passing anyone as the year moves on. I know there is more to the decision than just that but being competitive is certainly part of it.

I would like to see them do away with this Class A Division. Either you got it or you don't.

Edited by NYLancer81-85
  • Like 1