Other Corps please fill spots with Teal Sound members!

i remember that night well ginger! That night sucked. Wish i had my soprano from that year.

Teal members call any of the corps you would like to see if they have spots. There have been several holes in a lot of corps.

I know Cascades and Pioneer have need for more horns, but have they already written the drill down to the number they have. Taking more bodies would then rquire major rewrites of drill. Can they handle something like that?

I hope they can, as well as all the other corps who have a few spots open here and there. I know the drumline probably won't be able to find a home, but maybe a good number of horns and guard can.

Blue Saints need 1st Bass, member rolled ankle 1st tour out for season I Ohio on wed morning

I I were Roman I would be trying to get kids from Racine and Teal!

This process is already well under way.

Most age outs who want a spot will get one..... somewhere.

A long, long time ago, the corps I marched in folded the night we were supposed to leave our hometown for DCI Finals. We had no time to react, no time to do anything but deal with it (and pile in a pick up truck to go to DCI to watch anyway!). There's not really any way to describe how bad it sucks to work that hard and get it all pulled out from under you.

I sincerely hope that other corps will offer the members of Teal Sound (especially age-outs!) the opportunity to fill empty spots. They have the time that we didn't have to finish their summer on the field...and those empty spots would be much better off with a person in them!

I remember that night very well myself. I am sorry to hear the news about Teal Sound, and I agree wholeheartedly with your post, Ginger. I also remember riding in that pickup truck with the camper top!