Another New Guy

Hello DCP!

I finally joined up today for a couple reasons. Firstly, I wanted to post in the Marketplace as I suddenly find myself stuck with a two extra tickets for DCI Minnesota on Saturday. Please check my post down there if you need seats.

Secondly, I've been lurking for a while, and figured it was time to throw my hat in the ring. I've been away from drum corps for quite a while, but have found myself sucked back in the last few seasons. I marched Scouts in the early nineties and Marquis, out of Fond du Lac, WI before that.

I must say, I missed that big brass sound, and it's good to be back!

Lucas

Hello DCP!

I finally joined up today for a couple reasons. Firstly, I wanted to post in the Marketplace as I suddenly find myself stuck with a two extra tickets for DCI Minnesota on Saturday. Please check my post down there if you need seats.

Secondly, I've been lurking for a while, and figured it was time to throw my hat in the ring. I've been away from drum corps for quite a while, but have found myself sucked back in the last few seasons. I marched Scouts in the early nineties and Marquis, out of Fond du Lac, WI before that.

I must say, I missed that big brass sound, and it's good to be back!

Lucas

Welcome to DCP, brother!