5 good reason the activity is destined to end

Find a 100,000 seat stadium anywhere in the country, advertise Florida A&M (pre scandal), Grambling, Southern, Bethune Cookman, Delaware State and on a different bill adverrtise Blue Devils, Cavaliers, Vanguard, Cadets, Phantom, Scouts and special appearance by the Buccaneers. Tickets $10.

Which do you think would sell out first? In Alaska, Florida, Kansas, Maine, anywhere in the country. Ads just say appearing with the units name. Band or drum corps?

I agree with Martin I Zing, "Kind of depends if your stadium were North or South of the Mason/Dixon line". Many people in the Midwest up North, other than the minorities who desire to attend those colleges, only know Florida A&M from the news (i.e.the scandal), have heard of Grambling in name but that is about it, and have never even heard of the other schools. They would realize that they have seen these bands/drumlines on TV (or in the movie Drumline) by sight recognition but not by name recognition.