Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ATXGUY

Fan Network Question

9 posts in this topic

I know there are ways on TV to record such as DVR. I've never purchased a live webcast or anything from Fan Network. I'm going to be at a symphony concert tonight and was wondering...If I purchase a live webcast, is there a way to go back and replay or watch it later?

Thanks!

I know there are ways on TV to record such as DVR. I've never purchased a live webcast or anything from Fan Network. I'm going to be at a symphony concert tonight and was wondering...If I purchase a live webcast, is there a way to go back and replay or watch it later?

Thanks!

If you subscribe to FanNetwork tonight's show will be put in the On Demand section to watch whenever you wish.

If you subscribe to FanNetwork tonight's show will be put in the On Demand section to watch whenever you wish.

Thanks! didn't even see the other similar thread also going on until just now. much appreciated

Subscribing is the better way to go. You're not allowed to stream record the DCI feeds per your agreement with DCI. Subscribing is only $65 and gives you access to it and a lot of other shows until next May (when you can renew), so it's the better deal.

Edited by Peel Paint
3 people like this

Subscribing is the better way to go. You're not allowed to stream record the DCI feeds per your agreement with DCI. Subscribing is only $65 and gives you access to it and a lot of other shows until next May (when you can renew), so it's the better deal.

This. Always remember: You wouldn't download a car.

2 people like this

To add to what was said before, with a subscription, not only do you get the live feed of all available shows, but they remain available for at least a day or so afterward in a DVR-like format (you can somewhat rewind/fast-forward by dragging along the time slider). So if you subscribed but had to miss the live feed in real time, you can still watch it when you get home.

1 person likes this

To add to what was said before, with a subscription, not only do you get the live feed of all available shows, but they remain available for at least a day or so afterward in a DVR-like format (you can somewhat rewind/fast-forward by dragging along the time slider). So if you subscribed but had to miss the live feed in real time, you can still watch it when you get home.

And to clarify, we leave the live streams up for 3 days minimum. We only remove them once they are available as individual video-on-demand shows. So once you're a subscriber, you can get it immediately, and through the whole subscription if it's a live show.

1 person likes this

Why not ask if anyone has a bootleg recording of this? thumbup.gif

shutup.gif hahahahahahahah kidding kidding! I kid. devil.gif

Thanks to everyone! worthy.gif I did indeed get the full subscription! Tonight I watched an amazing symphony concert with some of the most unbelievably talented music young musicians from all over, at the Round Top Festival. Then, I came home to watch an amazing drum corps show with some of the most unbelievably talented young musicians AND performers from all over, on the DCI Fan Network. All around, an amazing weekend thus far.

1 person likes this