San Antonio Sizzler!

The staff really has stepped up this year as well as the MM. This is a great showing for them!

Question now is, were there any Open class corps that would compete with any World Class corps? I was unable to log on to see the open class, so this is a real question. Who is capable of making a spot into semis, and what are the WC corps able to do to keep that from happening?

Well everyone seemed to love Oregon.

I just want more horns horns horns - turn it up to 11. Forget about sashaying to Mahler, give the crowd more ooh and ahh moments and if it means opening up to a little more pop culture, so be it. Lose ALL flipping voice over unless performed live by a member of the corps. Lose all synth and bass boost - use your low brass darnit! And throw in some high velocity drill. You're only young once, these kids are in shape and can sustain that kind of momentum for a season. And last but not least, I'm not sure if you really need to "tell" a story. Just blow the roof off!

Well everyone seemed to love Oregon.l

Thanks for all the great remarks about our "little team from Oregon". What a great day for the corps! looking forward to watching it over and over on the fan network!

Phil

#### you, Jersey Surf....How am I supposed to watch the rest of the corps with Land of Make Believe stuck in my head?!?!?

Great show! :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

I'm stuck thinking of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. That creepy purple suit and tophat ... I can just see him driving around in a 1985 Chevy creeper Van while he's singing that song.

The staff really has stepped up this year as well as the MM. This is a great showing for them!

Question now is, were there any Open class corps that would compete with any World Class corps? I was unable to log on to see the open class, so this is a real question. Who is capable of making a spot into semis, and what are the WC corps able to do to keep that from happening?

Last year, BDB, Oregon, and SCVC all made Semis, actually pushing Pioneer out in the process. Based on what I saw from the OC today, Oregon can do it again. I haven't seen BDB or SCVC since Stanford so I can't comment on their chances yet.

Last year, BDB, Oregon, and SCVC all made Semis, actually pushing Pioneer out in the process. Based on what I saw from the OC today, Oregon can do it again. I haven't seen BDB or SCVC since Stanford so I can't comment on their chances yet.

Dang .. I forgot about the new format when I commented ealier. I am still stuck in top 17 being semi's. My bad.

Just logging on.

LOVED Surf's rearrangement of Pure Imagination! Just gorgeous.

Was that Bobby's voice in the pre-show?

Speaking of the pre-show, that was THEW best use of a&e I've seen/heard yet!

Way to go, Surf!

This break is sooo ridiculously long...judges gotta go? Judges gotta go! :music:

Dang .. I forgot about the new format when I commented ealier. I am still stuck in top 17 being semi's. My bad.

What is the "new format"?