nightBEAT 2012

i think the jews did that..didnt they?..lol

I'm pretty sure that I read where Liz Taylor got Richard Burton and his team of stonebreakers to build the Great Pyramids of Giza.. or something like that.

Regiment was 3rd in guard (even though I think they're really deserving of 2nd).

I think Cadets guard should be in 3rd right now. They really stepped up their writing this season. Very impressed.

And SCV has the book to pass PR as well -- they're just a little dirty now.

PR's guard is very clean but IMO they do not have an adequate book to stay any higher than 5th place..

IMO of course.

Edited by corpsband
  • Like 3

I think Cadets guard should be in 3rd right now. They really stepped up their writing this season. Very impressed.

And SCV has the book to pass PR as well -- they're just a little dirty now.

PR's guard is very clean but IMO they do not have an adequate book to stay in the top 5.

IMO of course.

####### hilarious!

• Like 2

everyone knows UFO's helped build the pyramids. DCP's lack of general knowledge amazes me blink.gif

I don't know. I feel like it was witchcraft. One could easily mistake it for alien technology, but come on, let's be realistic here. tongue.gif

I love Crown, but I hate this stadium with a burning passion. It's really cramped and the ushers are terrible. If NightBEAT returns to this stadium next year, I definetly will NOT attend. Sorry, Crown.

I agree. We missed the first two corps and we were just 10 feet from the door during Cavies performance! Steaming mad until intermission (had to get the couple out of my seat too, but not their fault it was the ushers).

I'm not buying that Phantom is 4th in Color Guard SBST.

Or visual analysis, unless Cadets really cleaned their drill that much.

In regards to the substance number for phantom I won't be shocked to see scv jump them as well in that box. The later it gets in the season the more groups attempting more will get rewarded there. Phantom has been fabulous all year in guard. But I would say 5th is where they will end up in that box.

• Like 2

everyone knows UFO's helped build the pyramids. DCP's lack of general knowledge amazes me blink.gif

The latest word out of Caspar, Wyo tonite is that the Troopers DM has been instructed to suspend his 45 year tradition of the " Slow Walk " to retreat in response to the severe case of hives and skin rashes that were breaking out in some quarters of DCP land with this long established tradition. Henceforth he will not run to retreat in a full gallop as erroneously reported earlier. He has been instructed instead to walk like an Egyptian.

In regards to the substance number for phantom I won't be shocked to see scv jump them as well in that box. The later it gets in the season the more groups attempting more will get rewarded there. Phantom has been fabulous all year in guard. But I would say 5th is where they will end up in that box.

I agree,

AND I misspoke in my post and agree that 5th is where I think they will end up. Fixed now.