BD narration

I love the narration in BD's show but i don't speak French, i would love to see a video w/subtitles.

• Like 3

Probably the most absurd post I have read all summer...

I can hear and make it out when it's in english, but i don't speak French, just wondering what i'm missing..................

• Like 1

I can hear and make it out when it's in english, but i don't speak French, just wondering what i'm missing..................

I love it too! I couldn't even tell you exactly why it works so well, but that's the genius of the BD design staff. It would be kinda neat to know exactly is being said. Pretty awesome though that it's that effective without even knowing the translation.

• Like 2

haha! Second most absurd post I have read... I have no idea what they are saying or what I am missing... but I love it! blink.gif

Sorry... couldn't resist.

I can't seem to get out of my own way :doh:

I, too, would like to know what is being said. I have searched for the text of the English version, to no avail. Of course, it could have been recorded just for this show...