I love Blue Devils!

I could really see Blue Devils pulling this off. (with horns rather than vocals of course)

What I'd really like to see them do is Knots but y'know...

The Blue Devils playing Gentle Giant would be incredible. They do have a history of doing progressive rock, with ELP and Zappa in the 80's.

The concern would be tempos. It's not all stupid-fast, so the unwashed masses will claim it "too easy".

I am so grateful for what drum corps like BD and SCV have brought into my life. It helped me understand music that I never would have even looked for had i not been exposed to these things. Did I mention that I am also a die hard SCV fanatic too?

I thought the multi camera view showed all the wrong stuff! Especially the Keelan Tobia long distance stick toss! Man that is cool!!!!

• Like 1

I often hate multi-cam because are they really paying attention to where the designers want you to look?

I do agree that the multi-cam shots are often nowhere near they should be (e.g., a close up of a guard member during a company front impact), but in this case, having only seen the show from a 50 yard high angle view, it helped a lot.