A Plea for sanity in this forum

You might want to grab a bottle for George, too. Who knows? :lookaround:

George is drinking eggnog this year...with a healthy does of brandy, of course! :thumbup:

Garry in Vegas

• Like 1

Tensions seem especially high this year, more so than normal for finals week. Posters are FREAKING OUT at any perceived slight like not loving a show enough and then they attack others’ shows, the rules, the judges, DCI and satan himself; Boo.. You all do know that you can not effect the corps scores with your posts? I love the passion folks, but please, focus. Chill. Relax. Have fun

The guy has a kid and goes all invertebrate on us! :rolleyes:

In fact Jeff, you have inspired me to make this pledge: Should CC come from behind to defeat BD at finals I promise not to hurl insults or to be condescending to CC or Corpsband....however I will let the air out of his tires in the parking lot as I'm leaving. :tongue:

#### the air -- full speed ahead !!

GO CROWN!!

Tensions seem especially high this year, more so than normal for finals week. Posters are FREAKING OUT at any perceived slight like not loving a show enough and then they attack others’ shows, the rules, the judges, DCI and satan himself; Boo.. You all do know that you can not effect the corps scores with your posts? I love the passion folks, but please, focus. Chill. Relax. Have fun

I refuse to chill-- this entire activity is a travesty...

You stay classy San Diego...

I've been good so far. must be the jazz flute

The guy has a kid and goes all invertebrate on us! :rolleyes:

In fact Jeff, you have inspired me to make this pledge: Should CC come from behind to defeat BD at finals I promise not to hurl insults or to be condescending to CC or Corpsband....however I will let the air out of his tires in the parking lot as I'm leaving. :tongue:

for a price, I can give you directions

:ph34r:

sigh.

I guess I better make a run to the liquor store and get a bottle of gin. If I can't rant and berate, then I suppose I'll just get hammered.

Better yet, I might as well call up my lousy son-in-law and have him drive me over to Indy and then I can catch some shows and stalk George. That sounds better. Of course I'll still need the gin.

Indy here I come!

ok, I'll add a disclaimer:

granny can do as she wants

I refuse to chill-- this entire activity is a travesty...

Um, then why do you stick around?

Um, then why do you stick around?

Because it would be a travesty not too....I'm really just holding out hope to stand in front of a Devils hornline playing "Freebird" on G bugles---is that too much to ask ######!!!

Plus it's a whole lotta fun "poking the bear" when it comes to folks who live and die by scores and who beat who.... ;-)

Edited by scout9193
  • Like 1