Will Crown catch Blue Devils?

168 members have voted

1. 1. Looks like a "Two Horse Race;" who will it be?

• Blue Devils
    • Carolina Crown

Got rid of the "no replies" so the thread wouldn't die I see..... BD will win.... Bank on it......

• Like 1

BD

Will Crown catch Blue Devils? Probably not, but I'm pulling for the underdog.

And, lest we forget, back in 2008 it was the CAVALIERS who had the highest score in Allentown (not Phantom or BD), and we know how that season ended up.

so-youre-telling-me-theres-a-chance-dumb-and-dumber-lloyd-christmas-meme.jpeg

Got rid of the "no replies" so the thread wouldn't die I see..... BD will win.... Bank on it......

Yeah...thought it would bump to the top after each vote was casted. Also, I didn't want to look redundant with a 22 page BD vs Crown thread already up and going.

I am quite surprised to see JJ put Crown over BD tonight. He had them in 7th last week. Just one step closer to the complete package needed to win. They are going to have to have one helluva visual panel to win....or just get cleaner.

They are going to have to have one helluva visual panel to win...

I've got Debbie Torchia and Marie Czapinski on speed dial... :tongue:

I would LOVE to see Crown be crowned our first NEW champ since 1996. I feel like they have the talent

and the vehichle to do it. But, I am still leaning towards Blue Devils still edging them out....barely.

I'm predicting a very close finish:

1st place - Blue Devils - 98.45

2nd place - Carolina Crown - 98.40

BD will win and the spread will be at 1.45 BD's design and execution are just better. For everyone hoping for a repeat of 2008, just remember Cavies, BD and Phantom were all within 3 tenths of each other at this point. BD spread on Crown is over a point and has been for two weeks now. Just a thought.

• Like 2

I'm predicting a very close finish:

1st place - Blue Devils - 98.45

2nd place - Carolina Crown - 98.40

I am sure all Blue Devils fans would be happy to be on THIS side of a .05 spread this time. Actually, wasn't it .025 in 2008?

What I predict : BD, Crown, Cadets, Phantom, SCV, Bluecoats, Cavaliers, Boston, Scouts, and so on..

What I hope/wish : Crown, BD, Phantom, Cadets, SCV, Bluecoats, Scouts, Cavaliers, Boston, and so on...