East Rutherford Show

This bothered me...anyone remember remember Parade of Champions show in Kingston last year. Yeah, I know I'm talking DCA but if the Caballeros could run around in a down poor and be judged why not the junior corps???

downpour is one thing. corps did it in Allentown last year.

but lightning was miserable dude.

The weather was constantly threatening. Some corps wore they shakes, hats, others didnt. Some had their electronics, others didn't. I can see the decision not to judge. PR pulled their guard off after the first minute due to rain and possible bleeding of their silks. BTW, I thought all corps performed very well..

First time going to a DCI show.

Beginning corps didn't have electronics, later corps did.

Phantom guard left after opener. Bluecoats guard performed sans uniform.

Liked some corps, others left me very bleu.

BD has the most god awful show I've ever seen out of a potential champion. Some day they'll be a drum corps again. And march. And play. And march and play.

I respectfully disagree about the BD show. I think it's brilliant. The listening responsibilities are incredibly difficult. I totally understand that it's not everyone's cup of tea though.

• Like 2

Was this the same day that someone got hit & killed (6 others hurt) by lightning at the NASCAR race at Pocono? Seems like it was a call on the safe side.

not just same day...same storm

Agree.

Absolutely agree

In NY- Jersey they charge people $7.50 for a bottle of coke, $5-6 bucks for bottled water. You drink it down, go pee, a guy gives you a towel after you wash your hands and you think " hey, this is pretty sweet ". I say.. give me 3.50 cokes, 2 buck bottled water, and I'll dry my own hands in the bathroom after I go thank you very much.

Don't forget $13 for a hamburger which was not as good as the one I paid $5 for at Yoccos in Allentown the night before with polite help who told me to comeback next year. Note to football fans, the prices will probably be much higher at the Super Bowl and you'll probably have to dry your own hands!

Edited by Tim K

Don't forget $13 for a hamburger which was not as good as the one I paid $5 for at Yoccos in Allentown the night before with polite help who told me to comeback next year. Note to football fans, the prices will probably be much higher at the Super Bowl and you'll probably have to dry your own hands!

The prices paid last night are exactly the same prices paid at every football game.