Here we go again.....

Unfortunately, I learned from someone withe first-hand knowledge that several members, along with some staff, we're left stranded in Michigan City because the busses were not going through Indy on the way back home. Instead, they went to Chicago to pick up drivers. Those members were booked on flights home from Indy, but have had to find there own way there.

This is not rumor...it's been corroborated by a participant.

Not kosher, Revo!

Let's see what happens with this. Since no one has confirmed it yet, I'd rather not let this go spiraling downward.

Unfortunately, I learned from someone withe first-hand knowledge that several members, along with some staff, we're left stranded in Michigan City because the busses were not going through Indy on the way back home. Instead, they went to Chicago to pick up drivers. Those members were booked on flights home from Indy, but have had to find there own way there.

This is not rumor...it's been corroborated by a participant.

Not kosher, Revo!

As I am directly involved with the administration at Revolution the information that you have received is completely false. Whoever your "sources" are has given you incorrect information. Revolution had suffered a mishap with their equipment trailer and for the safety of the members and assets the administration made a decision to leave a few days early. Additionally we made arrangements for those who had travel arrangements out of Indianapolis on a later date. I am sorry to tell you that what you have heard is a rumor.

This is why we don't have "Jump to Conclusions" mats in drum corps.

• Like 1

Thank you, Christina, but as mentioned above, my source is directly involved. So, you might reconsider your post.

Thank you, Christina, but as mentioned above, my source is directly involved. So, you might reconsider your post.

I put more value in Christina's post than hearsay .

Update: just was informed that stranded members found their own transpiration and just arrived at Lucas Oil Stadium...but have no housing.

As I stated earlier, alternate arraignments have been made for the age-outs and for those individuals that had flights out of Indianapolis. Although I spoke to those individuals earlier today, I will be following up with them immediately. I am however skeptical that they would complain to you first rather than get this alleged situation fixed by those that have the ability to rectify it.

Hey, you can claim that arrangements were made, but I seriously doubt those folks who are the stadium looking for housing got that memo.