Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chip Factory

Sully had the vision for this show a long time. I'm glad he got it out there. Next year, who knows, I never dreamed Cadets would do a Christmas show this year. Ahhh... These artistic types, you just never know.

How bout John Denver in Space:) hahaha "Rocky Moutain High Colorado... Nanu Nanu"

• Like 2

A well deserved reward:) I think taking the risk they did will pay large dividends as they go forward... Got to retain and bring back those kids that put this beast on the field! BK not going to be safe in future I'm betting!:)

Well, I can only speak for myself, but I loved last year's program. This year struck me as a bit of a musical dud. 2011 was a spectacular mix of old and new school drum corps, and entertaining all the while.

Getting way too much sound out of the pit instruments from Cavies. Almost piercing from xylophone runs.

Well, I can only speak for myself, but I loved last year's program. This year struck me as a bit of a musical dud. 2011 was a spectacular mix of old and new school drum corps, and entertaining all the while.

Honestly not my favorite musical BK show either, bit is my favorite visual show or close to it

• Like 1

The Cavalier's identity and standard of excellence - safe for another season. Kudos to the staff and those young men for turning it around :)

• Like 1