2013 Predictions

Forget the fact that it's WAY too early. It's all for fun.

1. Carolina Crown - I believe that they will finally find their luster, and harness their dynamic designs into something that's awe inspiring and 1st place achievable.

2. Blue Devils - They'll still have the same thunder they had this season, but it is time for a new champion.

3. Santa Clara Vanguard - Bringing them back to the top 3. The last time was 2004. They have one of the best perc/brass writers in all of drum corps, and this year's production was outstanding.

4/5/6. Cadets/Phantom Regiment/Bluecoats - it's a toss up between these two.

7. Cavaliers - Like Phantom Regiment after 2009, they will rise back up, but it will be a slow rise.

8. Blue Knights - Personally I'd love see my favorite corps make the top 8 again, and they have the design team to do it.

9/10. Madison Scouts/Boston Crusaders - Two corps that have impressed and produced fan favorites as of recent years.

11. Crossmen - They got the fire started back up, and they wont stop any time soon.

12. Spirit of Atlanta - Still a finals corps, I just don't know how far they'll move up.

I would write in the rest, but I'm too lazy too.

Edited by kaseyW
  • Like 7

Too soon to even make an educated guess. If I were to speculate on anything, it would be Crown winning it all. I think that their staff is done settling for a brass title and is going to do anything to win next season...

I know it's way too early. But predictions can be made whenever. And it's all for fun anyway.

Ask me after DCI Minnesota .. I'll make 1 or 2 changes around 8th and 12th place .. and that should be good. Afterall, that's usually how it goes down anyway. BLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Blue Devils - They'll still have the same thunder they had this season, but it is time for a new champion.

Only if you out-point them....you want a new champ? Beat BD if they have a show that's winning....simple.

I predict that no matter WHAT BD does -- even if they were to a faithful repeat of the 86 show -- they'll get #### on if they continue to win....and not care one way or another (far from it...the hate-fest this year only fueled the corps!)

• Like 9

I predict... will not be productive

Edited by TimbreDeBrass