2013 Predictions

Only if you out-point them....you want a new champ? Beat BD if they have a show that's winning....simple.

I predict that no matter WHAT BD does -- even if they were to a faithful repeat of the 86 show -- they'll get #### on if they continue to win....and not care one way or another (far from it...the hate-fest this year only fueled the corps!)

I disagree. there was not this much disdain for the Cavies in the 00's, Its not the fact the BD wins that upsets people, its the shows they are winning with...especially after some of the second place shows that were out there at the same time (Crown '09 and '12)

• Like 1

I disagree. there was not this much disdain for the Cavies in the 00's, Its not the fact the BD wins that upsets people, its the shows they are winning with...especially after some of the second place shows that were out there at the same time (Crown '09 and '12)

I agree. When the Cavaliers were winning, you didn't have to TRY to like the show. They were undeniable in a different kind of way.I guess the word i'm looking for is "swagger" :tongue:

Edited by tabadabadoo

Well, until The Blue Devils get shaken up once and a while, here is the current state of the activity:

1. The Blue Devils

2. The "G6" + 1 (Crown, Cadets, Phantom, SCV, Bluecoats, Cavaliers)

3. Everyone else

4. Pioneer

yes, I know, the Blue Devils did not win the championship in 2011.

Edited by shortn'sour

Mr. Boo, I can't believe you're still awake to even respond to this. Thank you so much for letting us see through your eyes what was happening on the field. It means a lot. This is one of the first finals I've had to miss and it was pretty hard not being there. I found that while watching quarters in the AMC Theater, clapping or giving an enthusiastic "YES" is frowned on. I almost popped having to sit there so quiet.

I would really like to meet you next year while in Indy, just to shake your hand and say thanks. :wink:

you should find a different theater... some have active crowds!

you should find a different theater... some have active crowds!

True story! There are a couple of theaters closer to us, but we drive all the way across the Vegas Valley to go to one particular one where the audiences are more hip and not afraid to show appreciation.

Garry in Vegas

Well, until The Blue Devils get shaken up once and a while, here is the current state of the activity:

1. The Blue Devils

2. The "G6" + 1 (Crown, Cadets, Phantom, SCV, Bluecoats, Cavaliers)

3. Everyone else

4. Pioneer

yes, I know, the Blue Devils did not win the championship in 2011.

Only Cadets have beaten BD with the new sheets since they were tested at the TOC shows in 2011. Is that right?

Interesting trend I've noticed with Crown.

2008 was the last year with the old 2004-2008 uniform. They placed 4th in 2008.

2009, they switched uniforms and placed 2nd.

2010 was the year after a uniform change. 4th.

2011 was the year before a uniform change. 4th, like 2008.

2012 was the year of a uniform change. 2nd.

2013, can we predict 4th?