2013 Predictions

Since Mr. Ream hasn't checked in yet, I'll go out on a limb here and predict that the highest score will win.

• Like 1

Since Mr. Ream hasn't checked in yet, I'll go out on a limb here and predict that the highest score will win.

I'm kinda rooting for the underdog where the corps that has the lower score wins.....ehem.... crown

Do you know something about the Academy that we don't.....there not in the top 17....The Academy never gets RESPECT

They have been hovering around 14th-15th for four years now. Here comes Oregon, and I think PC are doing things right and are improving. They could swap with Colts for 17th in my list, but that's right about where I see them. Colts, Academy and Troopers will occupy the 17th-19th spots.

You guys talking about the Cavaliers really seem to have selective memories. They got a TON of heat over what they were doing musically, and over just how much those shows were visual-first. Had DCP been around then, the vitriol would have been just as thick towards them as it was towards BD.

Even after DCP made it's debut, people criticized Cavaliers musical design. I was here, and I remember.

I disagree. DCP was around for the 2002 season, and yes, people on here complained that they were "putting visual first". However, the crowd pretty much loved the Cavaliers during their dynasty.

edit: Heck, just look at how the crowd reacted to the 2002 show on finals night, knowing that the Cavaliers were going to be winning their third championship in a row.

Edited by JayM

Blue Stars and Troopers will fold. Or at least sit out for a season and "re-organize".

Wow, this is pathetic. You don't like them so they fold? I think both are probably going to work their butts off and have an amazing season next year just like every other corps.

• Like 2