An Open Letter to JulesBry and to those

Secret revealed! Cesario declares in this recent interview:

At DCI's 60th anniversary, we could very well look back at 2012 and say, "What were they thinking? How could they do this without lighting?" You watch: that's next.
:shutup:

Sorry, garfield, I don't think adding lighting will bring back JulesBry...

(I don't actually think this is what garfield is hinting at.)

Secret revealed! Cesario declares in this recent interview:

:shutup:

Sorry, garfield, I don't think adding lighting will bring back JulesBry...

(I don't actually think this is what garfield is hinting at.)

Ha! No, I'm afraid that won't do it.

But Cesario and his impact is the discussion about the "game" of drum corps. I'm not talking specifically about judging sheets or A&E (although that certainly could be a part of the new direction's discussions). Those things are meaningless if the activity's internal structure collapses around it.

I'm talking about the business of drum corps, and that's a completely different discussion. And, IMO, the much more important one. Not whether 3 or 5 corps have hula hoops and hobby horses on the field next year.

That was the funniest thing I have ever read.

Just saw a write up on that.... another show to avoid like the plague.... :shutup: My Cat From Hell seems to have more "redeeming social value". :tongue:

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Like 1

Why are you arguing? Because someone else may have knowledge you don't?

You have presented nothing to convince me you have anything other than a hope....

This whole exchange between us started when I asked a simple question, asking you to provide evidence for a claim. You refuse (or more likely "cannot") back up your claim. To me, you therefore you do not have "knowledge" - just an unsubstantiated claim that all will be well if we just keep pumping money into the system.

Surely you remember when you had to cite sources when writing papers in college? Well they help bolster your case in the real world too.

Give us something to go on and in all honesty, I'll take your claim a lot more seriously. I really would like to believe something wonderful is coming down the pipe, but you have given me no reason to believe, and the longer you evade the less inclined I am to take your word for it.

• Like 2

You have presented nothing to convince me you have anything other than a hope....

This whole exchange between us started when I asked a simple question, asking you to provide evidence for a claim. You refuse (or more likely "cannot") back up your claim. To me, you therefore you do not have "knowledge" - just an unsubstantiated claim that all will be well if we just keep pumping money into the system.

Surely you remember when you had to cite sources when writing papers in college? Well they help bolster your case in the real world too.

Give us something to go on and in all honesty, I'll take your claim a lot more seriously. I really would like to believe something wonderful is coming down the pipe, but you have given me no reason to believe, and the longer you evade the less inclined I am to take your word for it.

OK, Grandpa.

EDIT: Post self-edited because a condescending statement was removed.

:tongue: