Bertrand Moren Reacts to Crown's Show

EXCELLENT!!! I would say we should all thank him for allowing his music to be played by these young men and women.... and tell him how much drumcorps exposes music to the masses.

But...I'd hate to overwhelm him :)

Didn't stop me from writing him an email, which you, too, can do by going to the Contact page of his website! :D

http://www.bertrandmoren.com/contact.php

And here is what I wrote:

Mr. Moren,

As a fan of Carolina Crown, I would like to thank you for the wonderful message you sent the group regarding their performance of your work, "Dreams", in this year's show. I was at the championships this past weekend and was amazed at both the music they performed and how well they performed it. Carolina Crown brought you to my attention and I am now looking forward to discovering more of your music.

• Like 1

Dear Lord..... WHITEDAWN "super" complimented Carolina Crown. :guinesssmilie:

Hey man, credit where credit is due. They were really excellent. I think given a show with a little more room for error, they would have been right there with BD.

Congratulations to them for putting on an excellent production, and also to the brass staff's wives, who had the best drum corps t-shirts I've ever seen. (Front: "My husband is on Carolina Crown's brass staff." Back: "You're welcome.")

• Like 3