DCI-86

Staff changes

440 posts in this topic

We all know that pretty soon we will see the merri-go-round of staff moving from one corps to another but before that happens (any day now!), what staff changes would you like to see/expect to happen?

I expect to hear that Michael Gaines moves to SCV (& Pete Weber to Cavaliers) ......

Anything is possible of course, but I thought Gaines was on record stating he wasnt going jump to another corps.

1 person likes this

Gaines to Bluecoats? That would be great to see. Their drill writer position is open.

Gaines to Bluecoats? That would be great to see. Their drill writer position is open.

really? I didn't know the lost the guy who wrote it this year

really? hmm

Yea, Danny Wiles resigned towards the end of the month from Bluecoats

I wonder why that was? I bet Michael Gaines is getting offers from all over - and will probably get one he can't refuse!

We all know that pretty soon we will see the merri-go-round of staff moving from one corps to another but before that happens (any day now!), what staff changes would you like to see/expect to happen?

I expect to hear that Michael Gaines moves to SCV (& Pete Weber to Cavaliers) ......

Michael Gaines is so busy with numerous commitments he aint heading back to DCI any time soon.

G

6 people like this

I wonder why that was?

To go write for the Cavaliers? :ph34r:

1 person likes this

Full Troopers staff is gone! I hope they get some people in there that create an EXCITING production and finally get that drumline and pit playing some real music!!

3 people like this