Staff changes

Full Troopers staff is gone! I hope they get some people in there that create an EXCITING production and finally get that drumline and pit playing some real music!!

If this information is correct I couldn't be happier for the Troopers. They were somewhat of a disappointment this summer, especially program wise. I know with the proper changes and adjustments they will bounce back much stronger next summer. Hopefully they will go back to their original classic Trooper uniforms as well as their western roots. Good luck to them. We all wish them continued success!

Anything is possible of course, but I thought Gaines was on record stating he wasnt going jump to another corps.

He actually mentioned that he would not write for anybody except Cavaliers. Of course, I believe he wrote the drill for Spirit a few years ago.

• Like 1

Full Troopers staff is gone! I hope they get some people in there that create an EXCITING production

If true, this would be terrific news in my view.

Full Troopers staff is gone! I hope they get some people in there that create an EXCITING production and finally get that drumline and pit playing some real music!!

OK - what is information and what is speculation in this thread? Don't confuse the old geezer.....

My information is correct- they've already hired a new brass caption head that combines youth and a fresh approach with an extremely developed technique program that one might even say is in the family...but I've already said too much.

In that case I can't wait to see what they do with it. Long time fan of the Troopers over here! :thumbup:

My information is correct- they've already hired a new brass caption head that combines youth and a fresh approach with an extremely developed technique program that one might even say is in the family...but I've already said too much.

Van Doren?