Any Douglasville Reviews?...?

Anybody has any reviews about the corps from the Douglasville show?

I have a feeling someone is watching the videos before they do theirs. :tongue:

I was there. But I was kinda busy with Cincinnati Tradition. :satisfied: It was good to see Bob Sullivan there! Had a nice visit with him in the stands. Cozy Baker would be proud of C.T.! Great audience, too!

There is nothing on DCP more frustrating that seeing a post with the topic "<city> Review" and going in and seeing it's someone asking for a review. Makes me want to do violent things.

John, I agree. Except on the "violent things" part. :tongue:

At the very least, if someone makes a thread asking for a review, they should put a question mark at the end. "Any Scranton Reviews?" or something like that.

There is nothing on DCP more frustrating that seeing a post with the topic "<city> Review" and going in and seeing it's someone asking for a review. Makes me want to do violent things.

Can we kill this thread?

I was not asking for a review. Usually, people will discuss on the performing corps performances. I had seen other show reviews but nothing from Douglasville. Obviously, you are inadequate enough to understand.

I was not asking for a review. Usually, people will discuss on the performing corps performances. I had seen other show reviews but nothing from Douglasville. Obviously, you are inadequate enough to understand.

First, pump the brakes, dude. John has a legitimate point... It is a bit of a letdown to open a thread titled "Douglasville Review" when there is no review.

Second, "inadequate enough to understand" doesn't make sense, though I caught your intent. Baseless insults like that are useless here...

Edited by Tyler C.

Well, this is the REVIEW forum. It's for REVIEWS and discussion of REVIEWS. If you want general DCA corps discussion, guess what? That's in a different forum. Since you're clearly new, I'll chalk it up to a rookie mistake.

Next time, you may want to look and see what forum you are posting in before you write anything. And seriously, if you want to take shots at me (or anyone else), have the nads to sign your name.

Edited by Kamarag
  • Like 1

Can we kill this thread?

OK, calm down big fella!!! I'll do my best to give you a brief review from as much as I watched.

CT - Watched from endzone. Looked very mature and professional, crowd liked them. Drum line sound good, brass ran a bit out of gas in the end. Nice job, thought they should have been at about 73 or so.

SS - Seem young in the percussion and guard. Brass line was better last year but nice effort. Had them at about 68

TBT - OK performance....1st! They will do better one the get some timing issued solved and feet under them. Had the spread the same between CV and Thunder but at about 81 to 85.

CV - Watched the entire show from up top. GREAT GUARD!! They do some great things. Percussion looks like and sounds like the real deal. Romo has this train on track and they will become better each year. Brass line, nice size nice sound. End of the show a little short, tired but fantastic program and show. I had them at 85 and deep into the middle!

Jim